Re: [BaadAssGremlins] windshield wiper gear

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] windshield wiper gear

How different is one from an '81 Concord???

David Kaunisto <dave@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone have a source for the white plastic gear that mates with the drive
gear on the windshield wiper motor?  Mine's missing so many teeth that not
even a trip to the dentist can save it.  Its for a 72 Gremlin. Thanks in
advance.

Dave
72 Gremlin X

Do you Yahoo!?