[BaadAssGremlins] the gremlin parts car

well i got it home late last night as i have started my big condo
complex raining todat so i may start taking it apart this afternoon
after i do my running around,
send me a email with just the parts you want. i have the list of parts
from bart and davis who were first to reply what they dont get will be
available for fair prices and davis shoot me some prices you want to
spend as you have some credit here already and we will work out the
rest,

Give the gift of life to a sick child.