Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress

Doc,
 You will be suprised how fast it goes back together.
 I finally got the glove box lock out and I will paint the suround today.
 I have been amassing parts and will start puting the drag car together soon. I picked up the roll cage yesterday and the traction bars came in yesterday and I got the radiator back from the shop. Waiting on the holley black fuel pump. the moroso electric water pump drive kit came in too. Still need to get the AN fittings and I am making a deal for a Barry Grant fuel filter. That will complete the fuel system.
 I started cutting the holes in the floor for the subframe connectors, I think I need to go to the metal yard and get more 2X3 tubing ...like about 3 more feet should do it.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Final dissassembly of the interior is officially under way. I removed
the quarter windows, the frames needed to have the rust sanded off of
them and be painted body color. The rubber gaskets for them on the
inside is painted interior color. They are tan and I used SEM to paint
one of them black yesterday and will paint the other one today. I also
removed the sail panels and the molding between them. I hope to have
them painted with SEM by tuesday after I repair a little UV sun damage.
Next out comes the headliner and mounting moldings, they need the SEM
treatment and should be finished and ready to install by the end of the
week. It's so nice to see some actual progress for a change.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.