[BaadAssGremlins] Was Fan motor/ Now Independent Auto Parts Stores

[BaadAssGremlins] Was Fan motor/ Now Independent Auto Parts Stores

The big difference is the big chain stores only have their own
warehouses. I was told by Napa they had a brake booster for my yellow
car 4 years ago and after a week they sad it was a mistake. This was the
only part I ever needed that my local auto parts store could not get me.
The local auto parts stores have a wider choice of parts suppliers and
warehouses.
The A/C motor must be a heavy duty one although I can't see why there
would be a difference.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'