Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin parts car

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin parts car

George,
 Thanks for the update. I am definitly needing those parts.
 Davis

george Varney <gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
davis i am keeping you in mind for the parts you asked for and the slots they look cool on the gremlin now.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am definitly interested in those alum slots
 Davis

gremlinboys <gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i may not get the gremlin out till wensday as it looks like its in the
middle of a pond and i want to do as little damage to the ladies yard
as possible, car also has a set of old aluminum slots on it good shape
just need a polish job. i have kept all the requests so far and i have
sevral rear hatch glass pieces allready so there is plenty of thos for
the two or three guys who asked, i am cutting way back on my
collection of my stock amc parts like engines and trannys alsoi will
list all that later in the week.

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'