Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fan motor

I just checked again. Your right it is listed as a special order part on their national site. They might mean you order it and pray. You might follow Doc's advice and find you a small local parts store. A lot of them will look through their stock and try and match you up one or they might can order you one. Just an idea. I can't believe there is that much difference in fan motors.
Terry.