Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 7:54 PM
Subject: 1978 pacer wagon DL 304 V8 wagon for sale

Anyone interested in a rare little V8 Pacer wagon? I had one a few years ago, damn, that thing would scoot, only 3200 pounds across the scale, for some reason always thuoght they were about 10,000 pounds. Several of the locals got a ride in it, really impressed them, now several of them went out and bought Pacers. Anyone interested here, there are two photos also.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently EXTREMELY
HEAVY 8-22 day replies, call if important