[BaadAssGremlins] Progress & Minor Setbacks

[BaadAssGremlins] Progress & Minor Setbacks

I have the inside of the drivers door all primed and ready to paint
today. What a pain this side was as the area near the door lock rod
mechanism was dented and had to be repaired.  I usually by a small box
of cotton wipes for 15$ at my local auto body supply. They now tell me
they no longer sell then and tried to pawn off some Scott's paper type
wipes on me. The last thing you need is more lint on somthing you are
prepping for paint. Due to the welding needed to repair the cracks in
the door frame I need to touch up the orange in the door jams. I bought
a quart of the proper color for the car to use as touch up a year and a
half ago (32$ for a quart). I figured this would be easy to touch up as
I have a battery powered air brush I use for model work. I went to the
other auto body supply place (Sherman Williams who's brand of paint this
is) and wanted to buy some enamel reducer. They tell me they no longer
make this enamel paint and don't have a reducer that is compatible with
it any more. If I cant find a compatible all purpose reducer the quart
of paint I have will be useless and I will have to buy another quart.
Can't anything ever be easy?
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.