Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A New Month & Almost Spring Time

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A New Month & Almost Spring Time

In a message dated 4/5/05 5:37:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
That is not good letting a car sit all that time with only a minimum of
use. The brake shoes must have been about to rust tight  the drum. I had
the disc brake pads rust to the rotor on my sons Javelin when he let it
sit for 5 months but it was outside. I never have that problem as I am
always driving my cars. You should have stopped at the car show and told
them it was vintage dust on your car :-)
"Doc"
Thing i do after a cars sat for a while is find a road with no traffic and get up to speed and slam on the brakes as it will clean off all that shit that's built up on the rotors and what not,but then again my method may be too redneck LOL
Bart