[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Rate MY 401 COMBO

>I am at 1719ft ,, current engine combo is 222/232 513 intake 538
exhuast 2800 rpm stall its installed straight up. i even had my
distributor tuned for cam .my current combo is 8:5 pistons with 51cc
heads ... it seams but this was at san antonios 800ish elevation i
was getting better 60ft times usually sub 2 sec,(*this was with
3:54s)... , now up here i am lucky to hit a 2 flat(w/3:73's)  i dont
race enough here to get the car fine tuned .. i have heard the track
here is slow. The plugs look a normal color, so it cant be too rich.
I just need find my launch rpm , which i usually looking at tree
since my tach is on steering column..

combo #2
will be bigger cam pistons more stall and etc....

Rob

> Rob,are you way up in thar hills as far as elevation?hows the cam
dialed
> in?and maybe going to a 4.10 gear will help you and you'll lose
streetability
> going with anything bigger than a 3K stall and does the carb feel
like its
> bogging any?where are you located and what has been your best e/t
so far and
> maybe we can help better.
> Bart

Give the gift of life to a sick child.