Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rainy Weekend With Flood Watch

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Rainy Weekend With Flood Watch

To remove the tumbler from the glove box surround look at the claw on
the lock mechanism that hooks on the glove box door striker. Just in
front of it is a small round notch in the plastic surround itself. This
is where you stick a paper clip or small drill into for access to the
lock to disengage the lock tumbler. Not through any visible rectangular
opening in the metal part of the lock. It helps if you have a key to
help pull the tumbler out. Once the lock tumbler is out the outer flange
unscrews from the claw mechanism. It is a pain sometimes and you have to
fiddle with it.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
Rick,
 I see 2 holes. One is for the small roll pin that holds the latch and spring. The other is a rectangular hole on either side and I don't see anything to depress.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:
Davis

Look on the back side of the lock assembly. You will see a small hole. It is either round or triangular. I believe you can use a paperclip or something similar to insert into the hole. Whatever you use will depress a small retainer pin and you can pull the cylinder out. Doc was the one to tell me how to do it.

Rick

--- End Message ---