[BaadAssGremlins] e- mail

Bart, it's cool to have found a gremlin group, but i would like to change my e-mail status, this is crazy , i'm getting like a hundred e-mails a day from everyone in the group , same ones over, and over. i don't  have  a problem with getting some mail, if it's relevant to me, questions,comments,etc... But this is out of control, i have no heed to hear the same shit twenty times in an hour,can you help me?, or do i need to unsubscribe?

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page