Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Look at the Ebay auction!! Part 2

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Look at the Ebay auction!! Part 2

I still need to get a set of rear street wheels. I want the alumnistars with radials just don't have the cash right now. That way I will have matching rims for street and race.
 If I had the cash I would have Boyd Coddington make me a set of billets with the center made as a giant gremlin guy( the lugs thru his belly). I keep playing the lottery
 Davis

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ehhh  To each his own.  I like the pro tourer look and it fits on the gremlin.  they would mainly be for street driving or cruising.   But thats down the line.  I want the 15's with the wide skinny look for right now.