[BaadAssGremlins] Some more questions! oil pan and intake questions

[BaadAssGremlins] Some more questions! oil pan and intake questions

Im going to go out and put my new oil pan gasket and intake gasket on
401.  Its on the stand btw.

heres the questions.

The oil pan was crushed on the stock 304 so I pitched it and cleaned
up a Jeep oil pan I had from a waggy 360.  It has a side drain plug,
the stock 304 had a rear drain plug. Will this one with the side drain
work in my gremlin?

Do I need to put rtv on both sides of the cork gasket for the oil pan
and some on the rubber end peices??

As for the intake. Does the valley pan get rtv around the intake holes?
 I have a jeep with a 304 but I had someone holding my hand when I did
the intake.  And i just cant plain remember what i did with the oil
pan gasket.

I think I just put a dab on both side of the oil pan gasket and none
on the rubber end peices.  I dont want to screw this up. It would be
alot harder to fix this when its in the car.  Not so with the jeep.

So....Your thoughts.  Im still semi new at this.   Im a newer car
kinda guy if you know what I mean...

Give the gift of life to a sick child.