-----Original Message-----
From: Davis Martin [mailto:martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Bart,
 Point taken. Can't recall when I made a Cheap offer on a part from a
BAG member. But c'mon Bart, 20 bucks for a dash ? And honestly if I
wasn't gonna use it I would have probly given it to ya as I respect you
for starting and monitoring this cool forum for us little guys.  just 20
was kinda insulting.  Maby I was just havin a bad day and had my panties
in a bunch
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:

Davis,i never said you weren't putting your son first.The whole point i
was trying to make is you should concentrate on one car at a time or you
will never have one done or have any fun with them.and you and you too
have made rather cheap offers for AMC parts so please don't urinate down
my backside and say it is raining .If your gonna use the dash ,that's ok
i'll just find one somewhere else.
Bart

'Thanks & Giving.'