Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Bart,
 Point taken. Can't recall when I made a Cheap offer on a part from a BAG member. But c'mon Bart, 20 bucks for a dash ? And honestly if I wasn't gonna use it I would have probly given it to ya as I respect you for starting and monitoring this cool forum for us little guys.  just 20 was kinda insulting.  Maby I was just havin a bad day and had my panties in a bunch
 Davis