Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

George,
I agree. I want a few amc's to play with in the summer time.

gremlinboys <gremlinboys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

well this is why i am in the process of selling a few parts and 5 or 6
cars my self not all amc, need to concentrate on a few instead of 16
and doc i allways do the same as you i drive older gm trucks everyday
five years ago i bought a 73 chevy ramp truck its a car hauler drove
it for 3 years cost 700 bucks plus hauled a ton of cars, sold it
because insurance company discovered it was a car hauler by the vin
they wanted 2500 a year, bought a 85 chevy 3/4 4x4 almost mint no
motor for 500 put a motor in it been driving it for two years now its
lifted with 35 inch super swampers no snow stops me now, but i want to
save my amcs for summer and not drive them in the winter and gm cars
and trucks are cheap everyday rides,

Give the gift of life to a sick child.