Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin stuff n Parting progress

Bart, I did respond. I said that I would keep the dash on the 20 dollar offer you made. Turns out I will use it on the drag car, also many people have contacted me with their parts needs and alot of parts are spoken for now.  I went almost 15 years amc less. It has only been 2 years since I got the 72 as a basket case. I think I did well making it to the track last year.
 As for my priorities My son comes before ALL! This is why It is taking me much longer to make progress on my car.  I don't appreciate the notion that I have my priorities wrong.
 No one can know what my priorities are by what car I choose to wok on or how manny I have.
 Davis