Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Ain't Here Yet!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Ain't Here Yet!!!

Doc, I'm not trying to 'save' this firewall section for me. My thought was that maybe someone else might need it.         Gary

Gary frame rail replacement is possible but a monster of a job. If you are going to have to pay someone to do it in my opinion i'd find another car as the cost would not be worth it. If
you are going to do it yourself be prepared for some serious work. I am not trying to discourage you but
just giving you real world facts.
"Doc"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here