Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Ain't Here Yet!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Ain't Here Yet!!!

Gary frame rail replacement is possible but a monster of a job. John
Ellie did that on his girl friends 79 AMX. He drilled out all the spot
welds and removed the whole unibody section as one piece from the fire
wall forward and replaced it with a complete good one. I advised him
long distance when he had a welding problem and when he was in need of
some encouragement. If you are going to have to pay someone to do it in
my opinion i'd find another car as the cost would not be worth it. If
you are going to do it yourself be prepared for some serious work. Being
a welder and fabricator as one of my many talents I would even think
twice about tackling such a job. I am not trying to discourage you but
just giving you real world facts.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.