Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress!

It would be really nice to have some help. You are lucky. My buddy is too busy gettin his ride ready and I only get a few hrs a week to work on my car.
 I did however get the rotors back on and the steering linkage back on and all torqued up. I need to take the calipers off , paint them, and replace the old hoses but I may put that off and just put it back together so I can have it back running.
 I just won a new 8 Gal fuel cell on the bay for 54 bucks great deal. That is for the 70 drag car. I also ordered a helmet, and got a new battery cable to move the battery further back. Still need tobuild a battery box,  upgrade the fuel line to 1/2", add fuel regulator, install water temp gauge, move electronics inside, install Mallory Unilite dizzy, weld in frame connectors, and the biggie...the new 8 pt roll cage. I will be lucky to race again this year. Only got 3 runs in with the black car so I am freakin out with all I have to do inbetween watching my son and giving his Mom some time for her things.
 O ya and I have to finish painting the appt and get it rented out!
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Good deal on making progress. It's always nice when you have people who
are willing to help you out.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.