[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Progress!

It comes together quicker than you think.
What times were you runnin in the car before all the extra things
you done to it? Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> It would be really nice to have some help. You are lucky. My buddy
is too busy gettin his ride ready and I only get a few hrs a week to
work on my car.
>  I did however get the rotors back on and the steering linkage
back on and all torqued up. I need to take the calipers off , paint
them, and replace the old hoses but I may put that off and just put
it back together so I can have it back running.
>  I just won a new 8 Gal fuel cell on the bay for 54 bucks great
deal. That is for the 70 drag car. I also ordered a helmet, and got
a new battery cable to move the battery further back. Still need
tobuild a battery box,  upgrade the fuel line to 1/2", add fuel
regulator, install water temp gauge, move electronics inside,
install Mallory Unilite dizzy, weld in frame connectors, and the
biggie...the new 8 pt roll cage. I will be lucky to race again this
year. Only got 3 runs in with the black car so I am freakin out with
all I have to do inbetween watching my son and giving his Mom some
time for her things.
>  O ya and I have to finish painting the appt and get it rented
out!
>  Davis
>
> AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Good deal on making progress. It's always nice when you have
people who
> are willing to help you out.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx>
> Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:56:18 -0000
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Progress!
>

> Hey all.
> I finally made some progress twords the blown 355ci motor Im
> building.
> A fella from another club I mod on sent me a complete set of dials
> and mics and guages. Way cool of him.
> Everything checked out in perfect shape so I got the crank
installed
> and got the rods ready with the rings on em and bearings ready for
> install this saturday.
> With a long day and hard work I'll have it longblocked Sat evening.
> Im amped up. Have fun all. Rod

Give the gift of life to a sick child.