[BaadAssGremlins] JC Whitney weatherstrips

[BaadAssGremlins] JC Whitney weatherstrips

Folsk below are looking for some weatherstrips and for some reason I thought that recently on here someone ordered some, or can point them in right direction, thanks in advance to all who may reply be sure to copy your reply to them also.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx