Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Promo

OK, Let me see, you mean you just received an orange Hornet promo print from New Zealand that looks just like your orange 'daily driver' Hornet that you bought from a member of your model car group. Sorry, I had to have someone in my office straighten me out on this one.  Anyway, sounds like a neat addition to have for a car show display.    'The Mix'     (all mixed up)

-----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 04:18:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet Promo

Yes that's how model builders like myself distinguish between real cars
and model cars.
"Doc"

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>

Attached Message
From: harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:14:50 -0800 (PST)
Mix,
1:1 mean real, life size vehicle. His driver Hornet.

themixtoo@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hey old man, What the hell is a 1:1 car?   'The Mix'