Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Progress

The interior on this car was destroyed. The door panels were destroyed
by water damage and just crumbled. The dash is warped and cracked. The
previous owner hacked up the center dash panel for an aftermarket radio.
The car spent all but the last 8-9 years of it's life in Florida and a
lot of the interior plastic molding was ruined by the sun. The previous
owner used to carry his kid's muddy Go Kart in the back so some of the
plastic panels were either in need of repair or replacement. The drivers
bench seat was shot. The carpet is shot. The only good pieces of the
interior that are good are the headliner and the rear seat.  But since I
am changing the color from tan to black the headliner needs to be dyed
and the seat re-upholstered. Finally after a year it will start to come
together this week.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
Good things come to those who take there time. lol
Be sure to get some pics. Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> It was a slow cold weekend so I spent it in the house. I made the
> complete wiring harness for the gauges.  It took a total of 6 hours
> between saturday and sunday. Today I am off to my friends shop to
start
> the removal of the rest of the interior pieces that need to be
painted
> or dyed so assembly can be started next week. It's about time, I
been
> futzing with this interior job on and off for a whole year now.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---