Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet X 360 update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet X 360 update

Uh, John, it was 84 degrees here yesterday......was able to get a lot done,
got the 'new' Matador turning over, and changed the rear end seal in the 81
Eagle I just bought, that is a interesting car, you open the hood and
nothing in there, little child's portion engine 151 four banger, with four
speed. I could make a lot of money being a coyote smuggling illegals, not in
a trunk but under the hood of that Eagle, looks like it would fit six. And
of course everyone knows about me cooking on intake manifolds thru the
years, so could even open my own rolling taco stand, those are everywhere in
Houston, simply pop the hood and viola amigo, instant cook and tacqueria!
Just a thought now I'm hungry and forgot what I was even talking about to
begin with.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825