Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet X 360 update

Hey Doc, Just what 'snow belt' are you talking about? Is that the one around the waist of your Santa suit? LOL You guys in Yonkers wouldn't know a snow belt if it hit you in the head.  JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!      'The Mix'  in the snow belt of Ohio, and yes it's still snowing off and on here.

-----Original Message-----
From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:16:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet X 360 update

John the car looks really sharp. I sure will be a a show winner when you
are done. I see you have been a busy "Bee" hunting them good quality
used and NOS parts. I to have gotten parts from Brien Morrow over the
years. He is a good guy. Hopefully spring is only a few weeks away and
all us in the snow belt can get back to some serious work on our cars.
"Doc"

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Help save the life of a child.  Support St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>