Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Power windows, 2 door

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Power windows, 2 door

Bill there may be two sitting in a yard here in Wichita Falls, I will check if it is dried out enough. Warning this guy thinks there is platinum in his yard.

Bill Larkie <bldfw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone have a north Texas resource for a 2 door
Concord with power windows?  I've know where there's a
4-door which might be good for the wiring harness but
need the 2 door window lift regulators.  Thanks.

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible