[BaadAssGremlins] Progress

It was a slow cold weekend so I spent it in the house. I made the
complete wiring harness for the gauges.  It took a total of 6 hours
between saturday and sunday. Today I am off to my friends shop to start
the removal of the rest of the interior pieces that need to be painted
or dyed so assembly can be started next week. It's about time, I been
futzing with this interior job on and off for a whole year now.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'