[BaadAssGremlins] Re: What Traction Bars are YOU using??

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: What Traction Bars are YOU using??

I got traction bars for a Chebby II...relocated the snubber an inch
back to hit right in the middle of the spring eye and trimmed the
inch off the end of the bar...I used CE 2deg plates to lower the
front of the bar...I ran it that way last year...this year I'm going
to put 2 washers under each snubber to get them closer to the spring
eyes...makes for nice lil adjustments...

on the cheapies...I have a set...I just notched them to fit the
spring plates...I never did use them cause when I did it my exhaust
was in the way (side exit infront of the rear wheels)...personally I
say do it right the first time...those bars look like they could
slide on the sping and the snubbers are kinda soft and short...you
would prolly have to make spacers for the bar to get them positioned
right...and to move them front to rear would be a pain cause of the
notch cut in them...and that notch isn't the easiest thing to get
right...I know the ones I did have a stagger to them...was a pain to
get them the same...and I can't even give those bars away
today...LoL...

Give the gift of life to a sick child.