Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vinyl Top Supplies/Installers?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Vinyl Top Supplies/Installers?

I would find a competent upholstery shop and see what they can do for
you. The place in the next town over from me does many old cars from
early Mercedes to 50's Jag's to 60's GTO convert tops to 60's and 70's
Camero's and Fire Birds. His main business are the high end modern cars
but there is always at least one or two old cars there at a time.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
I asked this once before, I think, but damned if I can
find the replies.

I'm still seeking vinyl top materials as well as a
northern New Jersey area installer. I need to get my
top restored ASAP. Vinyl material needs to be close to
original, in grain and color, for a 1973 AMC Hornet in
their 'Cinnamon' color (or something very close).

Leads appreciated.

John W Rosa
http://www.javelinamx.com

1973 AMC Hornet X 360/Auto/TwinGrip (original)
1973 AMC Hornet 258/Auto (project shell)
1974 AMC Javelin AMX 401/Auto/TwinGrip (parts)
1977 AMC Gremlin 232/3spd (parts)
1979 Spirit DL 258/4spd (parts)
1981 Spirit DL 258/Auto/RallySuspension (project)

--- End Message ---