Re: [BaadAssGremlins] bargain amc

Nice Ambo. But what it is worth? Most it times doesn't reflect the price
if there is no demand for that particular car. Just since it is an old
mint car doesn't mean you are going to get your price. As far as them
Eagles go I personally put them in the same class as the Renault
Alliances and do not conceder them real AMC's. I rode in on once as a
friend had a used one as a loaner from the Dodge dealer he sold cars
for. It was good sized and comfortable and rode nice but it was butt
ugly. I understand Chrysler used it as a Dodge Monico for a while before
stopping production of it. They had all sorts of electrical & tranny
problems. Also the one listed here has a junk yard title.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message --- A few days ago we were debating the good and bad points of a 81 Concord on
ebay that didn't sell. I don't remember what it was high bid to, but I do
recall some saying it should sell for $2500. Here is one that should sell
for more than $2500 but it shown as a buy it now of only $2500. Someone will
end up with a top of the line luxury AMC Ambassador. But with a day to go
not near the $2500/BIN price either:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4532226799&category=5357

And this is a piece of history for $1500:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6214&item=4532270876&rd=1

Ironically, the pick a parts here were littered with dozens of these several
years ago. I recall sitting in a few and was really plush interior. But I
also remember they were plagued with problems, along with the Medallion
Series too. Maybe one day we will see one of these or a Medallion at
national AMC meets. Not that people would know (maybe not welcome?) what
they are, but it was a part of AMC.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825