RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Great Car,TOO cheap! 90 minutes left on eBay.

I THINK THE CONCORD WAGON WOULD BE SHARP WITH 8-SLOT RALLY WHEELS, AND A 401 V8. I CURRENTLY OWN A 72" HORNET SPORTABOUT DL WAGON AND I LOVE IT! I DO THINK ABOUT CHANGING THE HOOD AND GRILL TO A GREMLIN GRILL SOMETIMES. LET"S KEEP AN OPEN MIND. JOE

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here