[BaadAssGremlins] AMC files

Not sure I mentioned this here but in the last few weeks have added a number of files onto my website, with about a dozen more to go. Have been updating the vendors list, and registries and links section. Have added more SC/360 photos and have a few more still need to document I have not loaded.

But most of the work has been in the "photo galleries" section, and also in the "parts" section. Ya'll go check them out, have models, amx cars in barns, amc ads, ed shaver amx, matador machine, rally pack instructions, and more. Have fun,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx