Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insanity at the AMC Mailing List

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insanity at the AMC Mailing List

In a message dated 3/1/05 4:48:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have been a member of the AMC Mailing List since early 1996.
It's always been a bit of a 'Wild West' due to it's lack of
active moderation.

But don't take that to mean I want moderation. I think the
expolsions can be entertaining at best and a bit telling, at
worst, of who the people are that we're dealing with the rest
of the time.

Our manhere, Bart, was often one of the guy blasted for being
out of control, foul-mouthed and crude (he and I agree those
are pluses, not minuses..hehe). If I recall correctly, even
Bart was banned once or twice.

I've never supported the practice. I think too many folks have
way too thin skin. When Randy and Bart blew up, I sat back and
chuckled at the reactions of others. I don't need everyone to
talk just like I do, act just like I do, behave just like I do.

I dig the individuality in each person, and revel in the
differences. Civility can go too far. I think an A-hole should
be called exactly that- I've ben called it plenty of times myself
(often well earned, often not).

Eventually, that group will self-destruct. They can't live and
let live. Many are just busy judging each other. Heck, Jock of
NAMDRA is now 'compiling a list' of evidence to prove that Frank
Swygert is no good...and plans to send it to all that request it!!
Let the witch hunts and lawsuits begin!!

John
John,lets keep the AMC List's shite storm over on their trailer park please.as talking about it here will only bring this group down again like i told the same thing to Doc when he started this thread,I'm not trying to be an A hole,just trying to keep the peace.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here