Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 4:13 PM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Insanity at the AMC Mailing List

Bart,

Party-pooper! Ban yourself! <giggle>

No prob, dude. :)

John
-----Original Message-----
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx [mailto:baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx]

 John,lets keep the AMC List's shite storm over on their trailer park please.as talking about it here will only bring this group down again like i told the same thing to Doc when he started this thread,I'm not trying to be an A hole,just trying to keep the peace.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here