Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks bart!. Pics of my 74 are up.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks bart!. Pics of my 74 are up.

In a message dated 2/28/05 10:38:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The paints growing on me as well.  Unfortunetly the engine  compartment suffered
a battery explosion so it pretty much ruined allthe paint under the hood, but I'll get her re painted before the 401 goes in.
Dennis,since you said your engine comp was ruined due to a batt explosion,I would pressure wash the shit out of the empty engine comp it is empty right?and get some 180 grit sandpaper and sand everything you can ,then i'd mask off the front windshield and fenders and hit it with some good primer and rattle can it satin black,its a cheap and easy tip.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here