[BaadAssGremlins] 401 Carb

Bart, I have a Offy 360 intake on it now. Simms, I was talking about
the Holley 650 DP simply because Davis suggested it. I know it would
drink a little but right now I'm exploring my options. What carb
would you suggest? Just curious. I really appreciate the pics on the
body repairs, because I have to do some rocker repair on the Spirit
along with the upper part of the front fenders and hood.

I am also looking for ideas on what other upgrades or mods might be
good for it. I'm on a limited budget until I pick up a job again, so
I don't want to irritate my wife by going hog wild on it. I do need
to get it running and drivable so that I can enjoy driving it. I miss
the feel of driving a Spirit. I hate all these new lookalike cars
that don't have a pedal worth a darn in them. I've got a 2000 Lumina
that I'd drive off a cliff if the wife would let me.

Anyway, I want to replace the carb and other things on the engine to
the point where when I have the cash, I won't be replacing them
again. I noticed Summit has a couple of different options for the
distributor and cam/lifters/rockers(roller). I willing to just pump
you guys for all the recommendations you can give me. And I don't
mind helping a bit when I can.  ;-))

Anyway, just nickname me rambling Ralph... But I'd rather have some
Spirit under me moving down the road LOL

Give the gift of life to a sick child.