Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks bart!. Pics of my 74 are up.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Thanks bart!. Pics of my 74 are up.

Dennis,
 nice car. Very clean body. I like that color. Definitly could use a set of buckets though.
 Be sure to save those body parts. If you were close I would tell ya to keep em for me.
 Hard to come by rust free pannels here in the north east.
 Davis

Dennis jr Sinks <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In my Folder marked Dennis' 1974.

First is of the car with 17" wheels and 255's on it.  Just fitting for future referance.
Daily wheels & tires will be 17's and I have a set of 14" Magnum 500's I restored for shows and such.  I might have a few set's of wheels & tires.  I like fats and skinnys as well.

Other shots are taken on the guys farm I bought it from.  Car has 63k on it and it shows on the body, the interior  was shot and I am changing it all black. Car may be repainted the same color later on but it's ok for now.  Hood and fender needed replacing from stuff being dropped on them while in storage. They could have been fixed but I got the replacment parts cheap.  The car was just parked and a japbox took its place. BTW

So far I have yanked the engine and gave it to a friend in my Jeep club were he pressure washed it, threw in some seals and has about 2k miles on it now.  I will have a mild 401 in it first and then will throw in a cam and some other parts.  I want to be able to drive it daily if I want to.
Some people wanted to see pics so here ya go.  I hope ya like.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Dennis i added some of your pics and i have no idea why the ones you tried uploading wouldn't show.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here