[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [northtexasamc] Pacer wheels

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: [northtexasamc] Pacer wheels

Hey Kevin,
Thanks for the slotted Pacer wheels.  I've already
started to clean them up.  The two you started on look
great especially the first one so I'm working towards
making the others look as good.

Aside from the 1500 grain wet/dry finishing paper,
were you using anything else?  Rubbing compound? Do I
stay with the grain or does it matter?  My first go at
the dirtiest one cleaned it up considerably but just
curious if you got any additional tips on buffing them
up.  I know I could send them out for a really good
buffing and may do that if I'm not satisifed by my
efforts but want to give the old college try.

Regards,

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

--- kevin leon <amx70spudster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have 1 of those 'finned'  wheels,like the picture
> fo the red pacer has, and a full set of the aluminum
> 5 spoke"mag" wheels like are further down on that
> link page. i also have a full set of the 14x6
> steel"rally wheels that came on earlier hornets and
> gremlins that have the little slots an volcano caps.
> these also are complete with trim rings and center
> caps. i also have a extra set of the volcano caps.
> anyone interested? Also have two complete sets of
> 69-70 magnum 500's,but they have no trim rings. All
> wheels for sale, e-mail me, Kevin Leon
>
> Bill Larkie <bldfw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Before anyone
> get's excited about 'which' Jeep wheel
> I'm referring to, here's a pic.  It's pretty sporty
> and not too Jeepish once you get it off the Jeep.
>
> ;-)
>
> Bill
> Dallas, TX
> '72 Gremlin
> '72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (newly restored)
> '71 Mark III
> '70 Cadillac Convertible

http://mail.yahoo.com

'Thanks & Giving.'