Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 11:43 PM
Subject: Hey Eddie

hey my name is charles and im from missouri, and i own a 78 gremlin and the chrome trim on the back hatch window, well acutally the right half of it, but the left half is not in that good shape. can you get the whole trim for the back hatch, if not i would settle for the right half, and can u estimate the cost as well as shipping.

thanks alot
charles burch

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here