Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Final Interior Work Will Start

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Final Interior Work Will Start

I hope you got a heated garage Rod. I am stuck in the house for a few
days again. Well at least the orange car is inside and by the time I get
out again the inside of the hatch will be painted and we can get rolling
on the rest of the interior. How soon do you think you will have that
engine together? That should be an awesome site with the blower sticking
out. You going to use a hood?
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
Good luck with it Doc.
The weather is killing me to. Im going to start my motor this
weekend. My ne Eddy heads are killin me settin there. lol Rod

-- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Dropped the Orange car off at my friend shop yesterday for the
final
> disassembly of the interior so the parts that are actually part of
the
> body itself and can't be removed can be painted. Naturally I have
to be
> there for all this as I know how everything comes apart. The
kicker is
> that we are getting another storm this afternoon and I may be
snowed in
> again for a few days. I just can't win with the weather this past
month.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---