Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This carb ok for now?With this intake. Oil line mo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This carb ok for now?With this intake. Oil line mod?

In a message dated 2/22/05 10:27:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yeah I have a extra one from my jeep that I didnt use.
Whats the story with the "Oil line mod" Ive heard slight reference to.  Someing about getting more oil to a cyl that doesnt have a lot on 401's

man... I just want to drive the thing!  Is this a easy mod to do to the engine or does the engine need to come apart?
Dennis,you need to buy this book BJ build an AMC engine it details how to build you AMC V8 up and i hear its very helpful.
Bart