Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

i probally would drop a v8 in it cept cant affored one lol, and when i get exaust done im going to have them inspect the whole system just to be safe.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

I agree with Bart the radiator isn't leaking and the car is not overheating the coolant is just dirty. I was surprised Autozone list a stock radiator for a 78 for $179. I thought they would be a lot more I just wonder if they really have them. I agree with the muffler but I bet the exhaust pipe is bad too. I never had much luck patching them. You can get some of those universal mufflers pretty cheap. This will get you legal. When you get the money you might want to put a custom exhaust system on it or at your age you will probably want to put a big V8 in it anyway. I am old man now and I like my Gremlin just because I gets about as much looks as they guys with the hot cars and I didn't have to lay out the $50 grand on it.  My power train just gets it back and forth to the shows. It wasn't always like that.
Terry