Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This carb ok for now?With this intake. Heres my st

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This carb ok for now?With this intake. Heres my story

I didnt rebuild it. Its a remanufactured 401 and its stock.  The story is...

My friend wanted a 401 in my jeep club so he yanked a 401 out of a 74-75 wagoneer and it was beat.  He used that engine as a core engine for a 73 401 for a amx javvy.
He slapped a 2bbl carb and intake on it for his jeep and called it done.  He drove it about 50 miles and then He had a Finacial problem that forced him to get rid of everything except for the clothes on his back.

He offered the 401 To me for $1000 not more than a year after he got it I think he paid $3500 for it. (the jeep was trail use only)  I bought the engine and it sat in my garage as a investment.  My cj5 already has a built 304 so I never intended to swap it into it.  I bought the engine more as a favor even though I had no plans for it.

I saw a few gremmys and hornets at car shows and they wife actually came up with the idea of finding a amc car to stick the engine in.  And soon I will have a BADASS Gremlin!

So yes the 401 is stock 73 specs and I do not have a stock 4bbl for it, unfortunetly.
im sure I can find one for now.