RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

Could we all just focus and think for 1 minute….

We all invest a considerable amount of money in our projects and typically the engine costs a fair chunk and is also fairly labor intensive to remove/repair. What’s worst than going down the road on a sunny day with your girl (or guy if you’re a girl!) and then, Shazam: your baby boils over because you “flushed” the rad instead of fixin’ it right the 1st time around.

If it means taking the car out 2-3 weeks late because of budgetary reasons, so be it. You’ll save in the long run + you will now have a new rad to build a maintenance log sheet from, not worrying about weather or not it’s dirty, how old is it, will it leak, bla-bla-bla..

The last thing we all need is for some mainstream (read: GM, Ford or Chrysler) ‘Dude driving by your pristine AMC’s laughing his head off.

Let them boil over!!!

Patof.