[BaadAssGremlins] Thank's Lu (Parts Are Dwindling & Drying UP)

[BaadAssGremlins] Thank's Lu (Parts Are Dwindling & Drying UP)

Thanks for posting that the window tracks were no longer available from
Kennedy American Lu. Like I said both cars are good but need to be
replaced in the near future when they are painted. Before I came into
some money last july the price of just having them sit on the shelf was
a bit much, now it tain't no big thing. Now all of a sudden they are not
going to be available? Apparently I spoke to Jeff at Kennedy American
just after you this morning about my carpet order that I sent him a
sample of. The carpet is ordered with a 10 day delivery date. He told me
he found 6 channels and you bought 2 for your Gremlin, I bought the
other 4 for my 2 Hornet's and the window eyebrow's  I need for both
cars.  Little parts like this may not seem like a big deal to you Hi-Po
guy's but it separates the beaters from the nice cars when they are
finished, racers or drivers.  Just my 2 cent's.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'