Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Radiator Flushing Tips

In a message dated 2/22/05 6:00:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Plumpy72@xxxxxxx writes:
I have to agree with everything Bart has listed. However, it the overheating continues, you may want to consider removing the radiator and having it boiled out in a radiator shop.
Over the years, sediment can form in the tubes and will clog them up.

Make sure you keep the old anti-freeze solution away from pets too. For some reason, dogs seem to like the older style antifreeze and it can be deadly for them.

Gee........sometimes I wish I was seventeen again.

Rick
Doh! Rick i totally forgot the boil out method aand i failed to mention antifreeze looks yummy to Fido too LOL
Bart