Re: [BaadAssGremlins] matador machine no reserve

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] matador machine no reserve

I wonder why there is no reserve on it? At the current bid of almost
28,000$? He has to have twice that amount in it. That is a loosing
proposition on the sellers side if  ever saw one, but the buy of a
lifetime for the buyer. That's the reason you don't make any money on a
huge resto job like that. The best buy's to possibly make a buck on is a
semi-finished project that the owner has run out of money for or lost
interest or the wife forces it to be sold as in the case of the American
pick up.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.

--- Begin Message ---
I asked Brad denning, who restored that one of a kind 71 Matador Machine if it is a no reserve auction and got this back awhile ago. Hope it does well as I know he put a ton of time and money into it.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx