[BaadAssGremlins] Interior Parts Coming Together

[BaadAssGremlins] Interior Parts Coming Together

I started cutting the last pieces of backer for the hatch area panels
yesterday. I stopped at my friends shop to see about removing the
headliner and the last plastic pieces that needed to be painted this
coming monday. I also am waiting for a guy that does upholstery work on
the side to call me about an estimate to do the buckets and the back
seat. It turns out he worked for the upholstery shop I get my supply's
from and now teaches at an automotive tech. school. I called Kennedy
American and told him I was sending a sample of the type of carpet I
wanted so in 2 weeks or so I should have the carpet. It will be deliver
to my friends shop. It makes it easier for me not to have to haul it
over there. I also found an Auto Meter catalog that lists all their
gauges not like Jeggs or Summit that only lists some of them. I am going
to pick out the gauges to install in the factory gauge pod I have. I am
now coordinating getting all the materials and getting the parts ready
to start the assembly of the interior around the first week or two of
March. I also ordered a JCWhitney catalog and when it comes I will buy
me one rocker panel for patch pieces for the yellow car so I can install
the NOS fenders and then finish that interior too. Rain early then a
wintery mix by evening so I may be in the house for a few days.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'